Just after I stepped out of the meeting I saw television clips of the UPA members sitting just before the meeting had started and realized the complete contrast of what the world gets to see and what actually happens inside. No way was the meeting so cordial. The true colours of the politicians really came out in the events that unfolded inside. The issue at hand, obviously, was getting ministerial positions and cabinet berths.
I am even more dedicated to my cause of Congress Party 2.0 - the next elections should see us fight it without any sigificant allies. If anyone wishes to join us, their leadership must be a well educated lot with clear focus on merit.
I thought my giving up a cabinet berth would set an example for the nation, but I may have already failed at the ally level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment